If you’re staying at RiverPointe Napa Valley, you are only one mile away from some amazing adventures in Downtown Napa! Take a day and head out to experience all of the amazing things this city has to offer – including, of course, wine tasting!
Sip on This
There is a vast array of tasting rooms in Downtown Napa, but these are a couple of our favorites.
- Mark Herold
- A winery that is relaxed and unpretentious, with a winemaker that has a true passion for his craft. The tastings feature Rhone Valley and Spanish style wines.
- Clair Brown Winery
- Napa’s first and only urban winery! Grab a small bite and taste wine or beer that is only available onsite – they produce fewer than 1000 cases of wine a year.
Just like tasting rooms, there are incredible dining experiences all over Downtown Napa. Whatever cuisine you’re in the mood for, you’ll be able to find! But if you need a couple recommendations, these are two of the best restaurants in Downtown Napa.
- Angele Restaurant & Bar
- Transport yourself to the countryside of France and dine along the Napa River. They source everything from local farmers and purveyors to ensure you are getting the highest quality dishes and experience that you can.
- Carpe Diem
- Sophisticated yet casual dining experience in the heart of downtown Napa. They have an ever changing wine list and family share-plate style menu. The menu changes seasonally to give the best flavors Napa has to offer at the best times. Come seize the day here!
Do Something Different
If you’re ready to experience the wilder side of Napa, these are the adventures for you! Take a step back in time on the Napa Valley Wine Train, or take to the river and paddle through the historic Downtown Napa.
- Napa Valley Wine Train
- Travel back in time to the days where dining on trains was the norm. Choose from a variety of packages and enjoy lunch, dinner, and of course, winery tours! Make this a short hour and a half excursion or spend the whole day riding in style.
- Napa Valley Paddle
- Take to the river on a guided or unguided tour of the famous Napa River. Rent kayaks or stand up paddle boards and head out on your own or under the direction of an expert river guide.
Take a Load Off
Of course, if you’re looking to spend some time relaxing in Downtown Napa, there’s a place just for you.
- Greenhaus Day Spa
- Sit back and indulge in a day of facials, massages, body treatments and more. Their personalized spa treatments offer a wide selection of services that promote skin care, relax stressed muscles, and balance the mind and spirit.
Get Your Shop On
What more fun could you have than shopping in Downtown Napa? These are some of the more unique, exciting stores available for you to peruse.
- Olive Press
- Located inside the Oxbow Public Market, Olive Press was the very first olive mill in Sonoma, California. They make everything from roasted garlic rosemary dipping oil and jalapeno infused olive oil to peach balsamic vinegar and coconut balsamic vinegar.
- Whole Spice Company
- Take an international trip without having to fly – just visit this amazing spice shop! Founded by an individual who grew up on a paprika farm, this shop sells everything from individual spices to spice blends and gift sets. Transform your taste buds with a trip here!
Are you ready to discover all the amazing things to do in Downtown Napa? Explore everything Napa has to offer by vacationing at RiverPointe Napa Valley to be close to all these great experiences. Simply book online or call (877) 351-3852.